Childersburg/Vincent Housing Authority provides affordable housing options to all qualified applicants. An applicant is considered qualified for public housing assistance based on the following conditions:
- Annual income does not exceed stated income. limits (Income limits are posted in the rental office and based on family size).
- Meet HUD requirements of citizenship or immigration status.
- Can provide documentation of social security numbers for all household members.
Meet all application screening criteria as listed in the Childersburg/Vincent Housing Authority’s Admission and Continued Occupancy Policy.
Please bring the following items when you are completing an application:
- Original Birth Certificates for all household members
- Social Security cards for all household members
- Current Driver’s license or state issued ID
- Proof of income for all household members
For more information or questions about the application process please call the rental office at 256-378-6008.